Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
With a combined total of over 60 years experience as legal professionals, the law firm of Devens & McFetridge, Ltd. has resolved thousands of cases for individuals and families throughout east central Illinois. Our firm has experience handling cases including:
- Personal injury: Our Illinois personal injury lawyers have experience helping ensure that you receive as much compensation as possible and a chance at rehabilitation.
- Workers’ compensation: We have experience in representing clients that have been injured on the job and we communicate with medical providers to prevent them from harassing our clients regarding unpaid medical bills until after the legal issues are completely resolved.
- Social Security Disability Insurance: Our Social Security Disability lawyers have experience helping clients that have been injured and are unable to work, and guided them throughout the process of applying for Social Security Disability Insurance.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: We have handled Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases and helped clients discharge credit card debt, medical debt and other forms of debt involved in consumer bankruptcy.
- Criminal and Traffic: Our attorneys are experienced with representing clients that have been charged with a moving violation, a DUI, traffic or criminal offense and we conduct a thorough investigation of each case working towards the best possible resolution.
- Auto, truck and motorcycle accidents: Our firm has experience working with the at-fault’s insurance company and sorting out who is at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured and underinsured: We have experience handling a wide range of car accidents without insurance cases, and we help ensure the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Supplemental Security Income: We have experience helping elderly and disabled clients successfully file for and receive supplemental income.
- Wills and Estates: Our attorneys have handled a wide range of wills, trusts and other legal documents pertaining to the distribution of assets and property. We educate our clients in taking steps that will protect their assets from a third party, such as a judge or probate process.
Contact our Danville/Champaign, Illinois, Attorneys Today
If you are seeking legal representation or would like more information about our services, contact our office today for a free consultation. You can reach an experienced lawyer at 217/355-9123 or by contacting us online.